n. robe; bathrobe, garment worn after bathing; dressing gown, loose robe worn before dressing or when lounging around the house
adj. comfortable; абад хьун v. flourish, prosper; thrive; do.
n. improvement; improvement of public services, planning and organization of public services .
adv. prodigally, lavishly; richly.
(-из, -на, абад ая) also. абад (абад авун).
n. lamp shade.
oi, oh my! (expression of surprise or dismay).
adv. there, thither, to there.
n. salutation, greeting; welcome; hello.
n. corn, grain.
n. craziness; idiotic action.
n. indent, indentation; indention; paragraph.
adj. blue, azure.
n. season ticket; subscription; delivery desk.
n. subscriber, one who signs up to receive a service or publication (i.e. magazine, newspaper, etc.), sub
n. soup ladle.
1) they; 2) their; theirs; them.
1) n. merit, value; virtue; dignity; quality; timber; 2) n. attraction, magnetism; glamor, attractiveness
1) adj. comfortable; conventional; decent, respectable; seemly, proper, decorous; 2) adj. attractive, charming; magnetic, compelling; inviting, tempti
1) n. decency, proper behavior; 2) n. attraction, magnetism; glamor, attractiveness.
adv. decently, properly.
1) adj. indecent, obscene; immodest; tasteless, offensive; unseemly, improper; 2) adj. uncomely, unattractive; unlovable; graceless; forbidding; unsav
1) n. salacity; scurrility, obscenity; immodesty, indecency; 2) n. homeliness.
n. yowl, howl, hoot, wail.
1) v. there is, there's; 2) v. possess, own; be master of; get; rejoice; enjoy.
(-из, -на, -а) 1) v. thaw; 2) v. bring round.
(-из, -на, авагъ/-а) 1) v. thaw; 2) lift up one's head, be one's own man, come to one's senses, be oneself, get one's breath, smooth o
adj. plenteous, abundant; 2) adj. comfortable.
1) n. fertility, fecundity, fruitfulness; richness; 2) n. welfare, well being; wealth, weal, prosperity; health
(-из, -на, -а) v. improve, increase in quality, enhance, fix up, equip.
1) n. inventory, stock; list; 2) n. equipment, supplies, necessary items, tools or other objects for completing a task; furnishings, furniture
(-из, -на, -а) 1) v. wheel; roll, trundle; troll; bowl; 2) v. lower, let down; draw down; launch, put a boat in the water; drain, sluice; pardon; rele
Ӏ 1) n. melody, tune; descant; 2) n. small talk, vapid conversation, talk, tattle.
ӀӀ ава; аваз хьун v. exist, live, be.
1) having, if we have; 2) v. be, exist; fare; play.
one and only.
1. n. truth, verity, fact; 2. as is.
1. n. ignoramus, illiterate, ignorant uneducated person; know-nothing, simple . 2. adj. ignorant, uneducated; empty headed, stupid; rude
n. avant garde; vanguard, body of troops sent ahead of the others to provide protection, troops in the forefront of the battle; also