n. father in law, father of the bride.
n. apparatus, device, instrument; mechanism, machine.
n. pharmacy, drugstore, dispensary, apothecary; also. . дарманхана.
Ӏ n. shame.
ӀӀ (-ди, -да); ар ягьун v. bawl, bellow, roar, scream.
1) n. space, gap; interim, interval; interspace, interstice; pause; 2) n. period, space, interim, mean time, lapse, stretch, span, while; 3) prep betw
adv. on occasion, sometimes; occasionally, now and then; once; at times.
n. Arab, member of a Semitic people living in the Middle East and northern Africa .
n. bullock cart.
n. teamster; jehu, charioteer.
adj. intermediate, mediatory; transitional, interim; neutral; interstitial.
1) n. lowland; bottom; 2) also. Алпан.
. intermediator, mediator, arbitrator, one who intervenes; middle-man; umpire. АРАЧИВАЛ n. interposition, interposal, act of placing oneself or someth
n. Wednesday; environment, surroundings; medium.
n. Lovelace, womanizer.
n. lease, contract which gives another the right to use or inhabit a property for a period of time in exchange for rent; occupancy, act of taking poss
n. declaration, proclamation; proposition, offer; representation; allegation, statement; contention, assertion; presentment; protestation, opposition;
n. complaint, gripe; gravamen, grievance; plea, appeal.
n. complainant, one who makes a complaint (Law); appellant, one who makes an appeal.
n. sage, wise and learned person.
n. arithmetic, science of numbers, mathematics; figure, sum, amount that is determined by adding two or more numbers
n. army, military force, military troops.
1. adj. shameless, brazen, blatant, insolent, impudent, unblushing, immodest, malapert; 2. n. shameless man
n. impudence, brass, effrontery, immodesty.
adj. shameless, brazen, blatant, insolent, impudent, unblushing, immodest, malapert.
n. team, gang, crew.
n. actor; artist.
ХЬУН v. increase, be on the increase; grow; accrue; multiply; enlarge.
(-из, -на, -а) v. add, intercalate; append; augment, increase; put on.
ХЬУН 1) v. increase, be on the increase; grow; accrue; multiply; enlarge; 2) v. beat; exceed, surpass, excel; lead
1. 1) over, o'er, above; afore, before; 2) excessively, immoderately; 3) also. артухлама; 4) above, over; afore, before; beyond; артух авун a) v
1) adj. excessive, immoderate; unnecessary, superfluous; redundant, abundant; over; 2) adj. complementary; supplementary, additional, extra; subsidiar
(-из, -на, -а) also. артух 4) (артух авун).
1) n. advantage, privilege; preference; interest; 2) n. excess, superfluity; surfeit, overindulgence
adv. in addition, as well; over, o'er; thereto, thereunto, withal; moreover; worse luck.
(-из, -на, артух ая) also. артух 4) (артух авун).
ару авун v. harvest, reap.
(-из, -на) to clot, to coagulate.
ХЬУН twist, wind* up.
(-из, -на, аруш/-а) v. coil, wind; reel, roll up.
(-уни, -уна, -ар) also. хвал.
1) n. backing, support; aid; prop; exhortation; 2) n. relative, family member, kinsman; 3) n. guardian, guard; protector; overseer; keeper, custodian
1) adj. placid, serene, halcyon, impassive, calm; 2) adj. reckless, heedless; negligent; light- hearted, nonchalant, easygoing; thoughtless