1) full, complete, total, perfect, whole, everywhere defined 2) adj. charged, loaded.
n. scream, screech, shriek, yelp.
(-из, -на, -а) also. ацӀранцӀ (ацӀранцӀ авун).
(-уз, -ана, ацӀуцӀ) 1) v. fill; fill out; fill up; 2) v. be charged; revive.
(-из, -на, -а) 1) v. fill; fill out (form, application); inundate; pervade; refill; stow, store; 2) v
n. (Zoology) pheasant, wild game bird.
1) adj. open, exposed; overt, public; frank, straight-out; 2) adj. wide, broad; spacious, commodious; loose; rangy; 3) adj
1) n. clearness, lucidity; definition; serenity; 2) n. distinctness, clearness.
1) abroach 2) adv. distinctly; audibly; 3) adv. openly, overtly; plainly; roundly, completely; unreservedly
(-из, -на, ачух ая) also. ачух 6) (ачух авун).
n. pilaf, Middle Eastern dish made from seasoned rice with meat or fish.
adj. desired, longed for.
n. desire, passion, lust.
1. adj. evident, obvious, clear, apparent; 2. adv. evidently, obviously, apparently, clearly.
n. evidence, clarity; obviousness, patency.
n. afflatus, inspiration; verve; illumination; ашкъида гьатун v. addict; go in for; have a fancy for, fall over; ашкъи авачиз adv
n. afflatus, inspiration; verve; illumination.
inspiredly, with enthusiasm, enthusiastically.
n. lover, inamorato, paramour; minion.
n. cook, kitchener; flunkey.
1. adj. in love, enamored; amorous, passionate; 2. n. bard, minstrel; singer.
n. amorousness, love.
n. aerodrome, airport; airfield, landing field.
n. aeroplane, airplane, jet plane.
n. scarecrow, large stuffed figure in the form of a man which is used to frighten birds away from crops; bogey
n. care, attention, concern; worry, anxiety.
АВУН v. attend, care, concern; mind, look after.
n. child; baby, infant; аял вахтар childhood, youth; infancy, babyhood.
n. infant, baby; very young child, toddler, tot; minor; beginner.
n. boyishness, quality of being childlike; babyhood, infancy; puerility, childishness .
n. epoch, age, era; са аямдилай after a time.
ХЬУН v. become known.
(-из, -на, -а) v. excuse, justify; pardon, forgive; palliate.
(-из, -на, -а) v. give, grant, bestow; donate; remember , v. give, grant; accord.
n. package, parcel, bundle; roll; clot.